Some advice to nail your writing assignments.
Occasionally or at irregular intervals.‘he worked sporadically at part-time jobs’NATURALIZER Hunter Hunter NATURALIZER NATURALIZER Hunter Hunter NATURALIZER NATURALIZER‘the comedy is only sporadically funny’
- ‘Sporadically published, its sixth issue came out last month.’
- ‘They exhibit and work extensively on the Continent and in the UK, but only sporadically in the US.’
- ‘He sporadically thinks of the possibility of a pardon.’
- ‘This view was sporadically applied to artists in the 16th century.’
- ‘The energy situation is expected to continue to be sporadically uncertain.’
One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
How to get prepositions right in a heartbeat.
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.
Archaic words have a charm that never fades away, from French sounding to wondrously mysterious ones.